Accommodation at Taabinga Homestead is offered in carefully maintained cottages which once were integral parts of a major cattle station, for example the Singlemen’s Quarters and the Store.
The cottages are well appointed with reverse cycle air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens and pleasant living areas.
Each cottage is set up for self contained living, although breakfast baskets are an option. The cottages are ideal for couples, getaways or for families.
- Kitchen including fridge, stove, microwave, and cooking utensils
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite
- 1 single bedroom with ensuite
- 1 sunroom with extra bed
- Living/Dining area with TV, video, DVD, CD player, Library
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Wood fired slow combustion heater
- Access to laundry
- All linen
- Undercover Parking
7 Old Taabinga Road
Haly Creek QLD 4610